Ministers Through the Word
Ministers Through Music
Ministers Through Service
Oder of Worship
24th Sunday after Pentecost
November 15th, 2020
1. What gift can we bring, what present, what token? What words can convey it the joy of this day? When grateful we come, remembering, rejoicing, what song can we now offer in honor and praise?
2. Give thanks for the past, for those who had vision, who planted and watered so dreams could come true. Give thanks for the Now, for study, for worship, for mission that bids us turn prayer into deed.
3. Give thanks for Tomorrow, full of surprises, for knowing whatever Tomorrow may bring, the Word is our promise always, forever, we rest in God's keeping and live in God's love.
1. Together we serve, united by love, inviting God's world to the glorious feast. We work and we pray through sorrow and joy, extending your love to the last and the least.
2. We seek to become a beacon of hope, a lamp for the heart and a light for the feet. We learn, year by year, to let love shine through until we see Christ in each person we meet.
3. We welcome the scarred, the wealthy, the poor, the busy, the lonely, and all who need care. We offer a home to those who will come, our hands quick to help, our hearts ready to dare.
4. Together, by grace, we witness and work, remembering Jesus, in whom we grow strong. Together we serve in Spirit and truth, remembering love is the strength of our song.