Ministers Through the Word
Ministers Through Music
Ministers Through Service
Oder of Worship
February 17th, 2021
1. Lord, Who throughout these forty days For us didst fast and pray, Teach us with Thee to mourn our sins And close by Thee to stay.
2. And through these days of penitence, And through Thy passiontide, Yea, evermore in life and death, Jesus, with us abide.
3.Abide with us, that so, this life Of suffering over past, An Easter of unending joy We may attain at last.
1. Rock of Ages, cleft for me, let me hide myself in thee; let the water and the blood, from thy wounded side which flowed, be of sin the double cure; save from wrath and make me pure.
2. Not the labors of my hands can fulfill thy law's commands; could my zeal no respite know, could my tears forever flow, all for sin could not atone; thou must save, and thou alone.
3. Nothing in my hand I bring, simply to the cross I cling; naked, come to thee for dress; helpless, look to thee for grace; foul, I to the fountain fly; wash me, Savior, or I die.